Claiming free prescriptions – advice line 0800 9177711 for information and guidance. People aged between 16 and 60 who claim free prescriptions will be asked to provide proof that they are entitled to do so. Pick up an HC81 Prescription leaflet from the surgery or chemist. If you are eligible for free prescriptions you may find it useful to apply for the relevant exemption certificate before needing a prescription.
Blood Donors – hospitals need the equivalent of 10,000 blood donations every day. Ring the National Blood Service who will notify you of their next donation session being held in your area. Ring 0845 7711 711 or visit their website www.blood.co.uk
- Implanon / IUCD clinics weekly - open to all patients
- Community Midwives clinic - weekly
- Carers Clinic weekly – open to all patients (first practice in Coventry to offer the service 2009)
- Substance Abuse clinic weekly – open to all patients
- Dermatology Nurse led clinic monthly